ffalarms 0.3 -- recurring alarms

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:50:46 CET 2009

2009/10/25 Łukasz Pankowski <lukpank at o2.pl>:
> Hi
>
> I have just released ffalarms 0.3, it adds recurring alarms, please test
> it before depending on it.
>
> For me the most missing feature now is being able to edit the alarms and
> postponing in the acknowledge window.  Ideas and comments are welcome.

ive just thought of something. instead of using the enlighten
fullscreen mode. which kills the UI if the keyboard is set to none. is
there any way you could borrow the render-above-all bit of code from
literki? if you run literki you can position the keyboard above the
menu bar, thus emulating the fullscreen mode.

would make for a much more stable package while we wait for a working
enlightenment.