E17 default scaling factor

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Tue Oct 27 02:39:59 CET 2009

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:18:38 +0100 Marcel <tanuva at googlemail.com> said:

> Am Montag, den 26.10.2009, 16:19 +0100 schrieb Thomas Zimmermann:

> > > might not help but i know its less then 177dpi [what i run]
> > >
> > > did you do this from the gui options or via a command?
> > >
> > The slider in the E wrench is set to 140dpi
>
> The 4th column of icons fits from 141dpi on. Thanks!

142dpi is the "Design default". tho i think that may actually be technically
incorrect, but it works well on gta02 it's not setting dpi. .its setting the
dpi the theme was DESIGNED for. it's reverse. imho it makes more sense. you
cant SET the dpi of your screen. it's fixed. (well until screens become rubber
stretchie things), but what does matter is the dpi something was designed to
look "right" at.

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com