mplayer - rtsp - youtube

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) mail at
Tue Oct 27 03:21:58 CET 2009

undrwater wrote:
> A key-word browser would be great.  I think many of the browsers available
> should be able to know what to do if we browse to this location?

Some months ago I've started a project with the telefoninux community
called eTube [1]... I added the basic features (etube-test.c), but I
didn't finish it due to the lack of time, but if there's some interest
over it I could prioritize it and continue my work...

If you also look around in the archives, I've sent here some tips for
watching Youtube videos in the Freerunner...