FOSDEM2010

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Oct 27 09:48:45 CET 2009

OK Tuxbrain will be there, :)
so we have Qalee , and FSO presented by his creators, mmmm yummy

Is not very clear yet but we had in mind to do a #1024 rework party in
Barcelona after the FOSDEM , so we will try to make it in FOSDEM too,
just to make clear this time the rework will not be for free, but we
will try to adjust the price as much as possible.

Well I have full fill the form for ask for a devroom for the
Openmoko-community on 2009-11-29 we will know if we were approved or
rejected,

Please all interested in present/share/hack with his projects there
post in this tread, later on I will make a wiki page to try to
organice it ,  until now we have 3 proposals, Qalee, FSO, #1024
rework.

QtMoko, SHR, Hackable:1.... any one?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com