Launcher Release 0.39

c_c cchandel at
Tue Oct 27 13:36:17 CET 2009

  Well, I've been thinking about making a few more changes like :-

1. a second screen to the right that shows up on a finger slide with the
category toolbar and program icons
2. a home screen with :-
   (a) some widgets (weather, facebook etc)
   (b) lists for tasks/calendars/events etc
   (c) a grid based (drag and drop) layout for some regularly used apps

  In order to do this, I need pointers / ideas / help about :-

1. how to implement a C framework that can be used by other dev's / users to
create widgets using e17
2. help in creating the theme / edge files
3. maybe some pointers to code I can re-use

  All ideas, code and pointers (and anything else however whacky) are
welcome. I do need some coding help too - launcher is getting rather large
for me to maintain - and has a lot of poor design decisions that need rework