Launcher Release 0.39

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:47:43 CET 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 8:27 AM, c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> vendion wrote:
> >
> > Yea the version that I have is libelementary-ver-svn-04.so.0 so I had to
> > create the soft links to get it to work
> >
>    How did you get to svn-04? i've been updating regularly and I don't get
> any updates! Selective updating - that's a new one ;-)
>   From what I know, the mrmoku testing images are using these libs - I
> haven't gotten around to using them with all the travelling I'm doing
> currently (hence the delays in replying too).
>
>   So I really cant help you there - In fact there might be more regressions
> if opim has changed too.

I was using the image that was posted up on the Unstable repo for this
month, but I guess it was synced by mistake or taken down because it is no
longer there, so I flashed the Sep 6 image and did a upgrade from that and
now I am back to using svn-02.  One problem that has been reported back to
me, more like people complained about, is sometimes when I text someone all
they get is a text with their number instead of the message that I sent
them.  I don't know if this is launcher or opimd doing this.