FOSDEM2010

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Oct 27 19:01:09 CET 2009

:) :) seems there are at least three request for a Openmoko devroom!! :)
Nikolaus do you agree to unify our efforts in one?, I propose use the
PieterC request. mine at least I will send a a mail organizers retire
mine and agregate to PieterC one.

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions