New Release of xminimokostatus (Part of Minimoko)

ajvogel ajvogel at
Wed Oct 28 12:56:34 CET 2009

matzehuber wrote:
> My .Xsession is:
> exec /usr/bin/openbox-session
> but the Xsession in /etc/X11 is the standard from shr, wich tests
> .Xsession as replacement file for any windowmanager (ie illume)
> the rest is done in /etc/xdg/openbox/ (modified for not
> using this autstart-prog in /usr/lib )

I also tried the ~/.Xsession. However I tried starting the other
applications in there as well, similar to what I found on google:

/usr/bin/literki &
/usr/bin/vala-terminal &
exec /usr/bin/openbox-session

Maybe thats whats wrong. Ill try starting things in