FOSDEM2010

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Oct 28 13:00:06 CET 2009

Ok mail to fosdem written and our names added to wiki,
I would like to have there a OM-showroom brain storming and a
presentation/workshop on how to connect FR to other ultra portable
devices what to do once conected :)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions