New Release of xminimokostatus (Part of Minimoko)

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at
Wed Oct 28 13:14:02 CET 2009

ajvogel schrieb:
> matzehuber wrote:
>> My .Xsession is:
>> exec /usr/bin/openbox-session
>> but the Xsession in /etc/X11 is the standard from shr, wich tests
>> .Xsession as replacement file for any windowmanager (ie illume)
>> the rest is done in /etc/xdg/openbox/ (modified for not
>> using this autstart-prog in /usr/lib )
> I also tried the ~/.Xsession. However I tried starting the other
> applications in there as well, similar to what I found on google:
> /usr/bin/literki &
> /usr/bin/vala-terminal &
> exec /usr/bin/openbox-session
> Maybe thats whats wrong. Ill try starting things in
No, that's totally correct.

try the following:

/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm stop
Xglamo :0 -br -pn -dpi 285 -screen 480x640x16 -mouse tslib vt1 &
export DISPLAY=:0
openbox # no &, look, if you get any error.

after that, replace openbox with openbox-session (is a script, in wich
you can look)

if that runs, all is good, but maybe not your /etc/xdg/openbox/rc.xml

have also a look at my files /etc/xdg/openbox/*  in: