David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Wed Oct 28 13:22:10 CET 2009

Please Julien add you and you and others to the wiki page :)
Nikolaus, Ghislain you too :)

Let me make an "special"  recount ,
Nickolaus(Golden Delicious Computers, Germany),
Julien(Bearstech, France)
Wim, (kd85,Belgium) I suppose he wants to come is his own country :P
Ghislain(openmobile, Netherlands)
David(Tuxbrain, Spain)

Do you thing we can do some distributors meeting there to talk about
comercial stuff???

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino