FOSDEM2010

Wed Oct 28 13:50:31 CET 2009

hey

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 01:22:10PM +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Let me make an "special"  recount ,
> Nickolaus(Golden Delicious Computers, Germany),
> Julien(Bearstech, France)
> Wim, (kd85,Belgium) I suppose he wants to come is his own country :P
> Ghislain(openmobile, Netherlands)
> David(Tuxbrain, Spain)

I'll be there, surely, I've been running the Openmoko booth in the past.
Last year, the booth was very busy and we should ask for more space, way
too many people were hanging out and blocking the hall access.

This year, I'll be focussing more on running the Reprap/Makerbot booth, but
if you need help to get an Openmoko booth, talk to me (I'm not reading this
mailinglist fulltime anymore due to a peak in work and personal things)

> Do you thing we can do some distributors meeting there to talk about
> comercial stuff???

Usually on Saturday evening, we go out in group and eat at a restaurant,
that makes a great place to talk about all sorts of things.

I think in 2009, we had over 50 people at one big table ;-)

Wim.