[hard] Need advices

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Wed Oct 28 13:50:05 CET 2009

Am 28.10.2009 um 12:25 schrieb Thomas HOCEDEZ:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just tried to #1024fix & buzzfix an A6. When testing, the mic seemed
> to be cut, so I removed the cap, but the mic still won't work (I can't
> hear anything on the other phone).
>
> Does anybody have already seen something like that ? What Could be
> wrong
> ? Do you think removing #1024fix should change something ?

During our professional buzz-rework initiative we had approx. 3
devices where the mic was dead after rework. Just removing all
components and resoldering (new) ones did help in all cases. So I
don't know exactly what the reason was (maybe no contact of a solder
point or a short circuit across the capacitor), but it was possible to
fix.

Propability that it has something to do with the #1024 is very very
low (in that case you should not even be able to use the GSM modem).

Nikolaus

> Thanks to every answer.
>
> AstHrO

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People