[QtMoko] glamo mplayer

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 28 16:02:14 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 of October 2009 03:16:47 Denis Johnson wrote:

> I want to use my FR to watch a stream from my MythTV recordings using
> http stream (I think it is mpeg 2) using my wireless. Is the glamo
> enhanced mplayer available in QtMoko/Denian ?

Yes, the binary that QMplayer downloads from internet is using glamo

Btw QMplayer has also PC version [1]. On your PC you can scan for media and
start http server which will offer videos encoded for Freerunner for streaming
or downloading. QMplayer in QtMoko can talk with the PC version from it's GUI.

[1] http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qmplayer/