fatfingershell V0.2

rixed at happyleptic.org rixed at happyleptic.org
Wed Oct 28 16:35:37 CET 2009

> > Can't it work in portrait mode ?
>
> Question: the problem looks like you don't have xrandr in
> Hackable1 right?. If you have, can you rotate the display
> to landscape?

Well, we had it for sure, but in the daily build I'm using right now
it kills X :)

> Portrait: no yet, and I am not sure if I want a portrait mode.
> I want a 80x24 shell, and comfortable keyboard. I don't
> know how to do that in portrait mode yet.

Yeah. The problem is : I would like my keyboard in landscape mode
like a real keyboard but I like my terminal in portrait mode like
a real sheet of paper. Is it possible ?? :-)

Also, I'm a little contraried by the memory footprint of the
program, and by the fact that I would like this keyboard for other
apps... Anybody already tried to build a OSD keyboard with lib-aosd
or lib-xosd ?