[all] window manager options

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Wed Oct 28 17:24:46 CET 2009

jeremy jozwik schrieb:
> hello list. after asking about the enlightenment keyboard crash issue
> someone mentioned switching the x window manager.
> my question is who has done this with there freerunner?
> how has it worked out for you?
> which wm did you chose?
> do all of them work for the freerunner?
> do you have any screenshots of how it looks on the moko screen?
> thanks for anyone who can add something here.
i did it with openbox ->  http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Minimoko

for me, it's great (see the thread about grafical ...).
i tried to make some things faster in getting back to the roots and in

for me, it is more usable, because you can see outdoor's ,
and it is reacting fast.

you are invited to try it.

another guy in italy does the same on debian: