[SHR-u] Wifi, Keyboard and scripting

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 21:04:23 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 October 2009, Johan Kraft wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have got a couple of questions regarding the latest SHR-u.
> Is is possible to have it _not_ suspend as default when on battery?

Settings -> Power in the 'Power Settings' section

> How do I turn on the wifi radio from the command line (instead of going
> through the settings)?

mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
org.freesmartphone.Usage.SetResourcePolicy WiFi enabled

Change 'enabled' to 'auto' to let apps request it, or 'disabled' to force it

> How do I run a script automatically at the end of the start up process?

Never looked into that one.

> When I start the terminal, the keyboard is the predictive one. How do I
> change it to the 'terminal' keyboard as default?

Keyboard definitions live in
The default definition is whichever is named Default.kbd, so if you rename the
files you can change which is used by default.