[SHR-u] Wifi, Keyboard and scripting

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Wed Oct 28 21:04:53 CET 2009

>Is is possible to have it _not_ suspend as default when on battery?

Settings->Power->Auto-suspend: Off

>How do I turn on the wifi radio from the command line (instead of going
>through the settings)?

opkg install fsoraw

fsoraw --help

>How do I run a script automatically at the end of the start up process?

start up of the system or start up of X?

either place your script into /etc/rc5.d or /etc/X11/Xsession.d , look
into how scripts are named - numbered. use the highest number +1 of
existing scripts or 99 to be the last to start.

>When I start the terminal, the keyboard is the predictive one. How do I
>change it to the 'terminal' keyboard as default?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Illume_keyboard

Petr