Congratulation, Wikireader! 7th in Amazon TOP 100

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at
Wed Oct 28 23:23:50 CET 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 09:08:00PM +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> Wow, just wow!
> It's an interesting device, not for me, but quite interesting.
> What I never expected is such a success.
> Quite a comparison to the Freerunner's success :)
> Congratulations, guys!

Rui Grilo, a portuguese politician on a major role in IT policy on the last
goverment (which was reelected), found it really interesting:

Translation: Really interesting, RT @RuiSeabra wikipedia on your hands,
	     offline and more ecological

Plus: search on twitter for wikireader... lots of entries!