Strange behaviour of elementary entry and illume keyboard. Did anybody noticed it?

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 00:21:38 CET 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz> wrote:
> has this been reported in E track?

Nope as I only figured out today what the exact cause of this strange behaviour.
I always thought I click on the wrong place ...

Also Im quite happy, as I can reproduce this bug on my desktop too
with an elementary app.

Start typing in an elementary entry, then click any other object in the window
(lets say an edje part TEXT), and continue typing without clicking
inside the entry.
All chars entered one char before the last one.

But dunno how to debug more.

Laszlo