[QtMoko] Call quality

rixed at happyleptic.org rixed at happyleptic.org
Thu Oct 29 09:17:01 CET 2009

-[ Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 06:09:30PM +1000, Denis Johnson ]----
> > You should probably copy your mixer settings from SHR to QtMoko
> > if it was better under SHR.
>
> Oops, already blown away :-(

Yes but if you never changed them you may be able to find the default ones
on google.

I had the same problem than you until two days ago, when I spent some time
with my mother on the phone playing with alsamixer until she reported the
sound quality was allright. It took around 15 minutes, but she did not
complain because I do not call here very often. So maybe you also know
someone whom you should call more often ... :-)