ffalarms 0.3.1 -- bug fix and editing of non recurring alarms

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Sat Oct 31 13:17:00 CET 2009

Vikas Saurabh <vikas.saurabh at gmail.com> writes:

>> root at om-gta02 ~ $ ffalarms
>> icalerror.c:99: BADARG: Bad argument to function
>> ffalarms: icalerror.c:100: icalerror_set_errno: Assertion `0' failed.
>> Aborted
>> root at om-gta02 ~ $
>>
>> any ideas?
> It happened to me as well...and its probably you have got an empty
> .ffalarms/alarms file in your home directory. Just delete the file and
> the app would come up again.
>
> I was about to report it...I guess empty file should be handled gracefully

Thanks for discussing the problem, fixed in 0.3.1
(download: http://projects.openmoko.org/frs/?group_id=260&release_id=581)

Notes:
- bug fix: handle empty ~/.ffalarms/alarms file
  (thanks to jeremy jozwik and Vikas Saurabh for discussing the issue
   on the community mailing list)

- add editing of non recurring alarms

- make puzzle digits twice bigger for without glasses readability