Navit - german localization causes rounding of GPS-position

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Sat Oct 31 16:56:38 CET 2009

Hi,

I had the same problem. Also bookmarks will be saved using comma instead of dot a separator (locale settings).
As a workaround I unset LC_ALL before starting navit (i.e. "Exec=unset LC_ALL; navit" in /usr/share/applications/navit.desktop).
That way your LANG variable keeps set to de_DE.UTF-8, but locale settings are not in German...

I posted this in navit ML back in July - but no response if this is intended or a bug :(

Cheers,
 Christian