apt-portal import opkg repos :) & some comments

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Sep 1 08:54:46 CEST 2009

>> Just wondering what's happening :)
> the 8215 packages from all, armv4t and gta-02 from shr-unstable parsed
> successfully using the latest changes of Joao :)

WOW David, this is awesome!!!!

Now
a) filter all libraries away
b) maybe filter away files with no proper .desktop file..

Or something not to have it bloated and impossible to find anything there :)

So what's the thing with descriptions? Do they have to be filled in
manually - no changes of using some importer script there too?
Screenshots need to be added manually of course.

David: I'd like you to share your work with at least Markus. It's nice
to hear that you're doing progress but as this is supposed to be a
community effort, it's vital that also some other know about what's
happening and can go and learn the code we're using etc.

Can't wait to hear/see more.