Nokia N900

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Sep 1 10:45:05 CEST 2009

I don't care if that code breaks the GPL or not, what I care is that
is 2% too much proprietary software because it's 2% VERY IMPORTANT
software.

If it were applications... you can live without them. Important drivers
you can't.

This is just to show the fallacy value of "it only 2%". Not all
parts are of equal worth.

Remove those 2% right now and then come back with the experience results.

Rui