Freerunner & wireless internet

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:47:53 CEST 2009

I'm using a real .28-rc4 that works fine with wifi but has some issues with
telephony reliability. (and right now I have no idea where you can find that
kernel over the internet... I have a copy on my hd)
You can try the one from shr-testing repos that is reposted as a .28-stable
but it's an .29-rc2 ... i tryed it and it seems to work fine even with wifi.
Give a try: http://build.shr-project.org/shr-testing/images/om-gta02/

don't forget to download and untar the modules, then reboot twice... et
voilà, it works!