[ALL] POLL: What distro do you use?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Sep 1 11:30:39 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Niels
Heyvaert<nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com> wrote:

This is exactly what you're supposed to do, well done, thanks!

If one person starts stuff like this, he can only share it to n
forums/lists - the people who read those and follow also some other
need to spread the word.

> Maybe there are other lists or forums where we could announce the poll?

Don't know, possibly, I hope people will forward this there. Or did
already a week ago..