[shr-u] the nEo theme boot screen

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:22:10 CEST 2009

On 9/1/09, Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com> wrote:
> i installed the nEo theme a few days back and love it - so much
> faster, more consistent, it's great
>
> i'd like to use the nEo boot screen also, in place of the 'don't
> panic' splash, but illume segfaults whenever i try to open the
> 'startup' option in the illume settings manager
>
> any suggestions? i've seen the shr-settings module, but it's not
> listed in there - there's only the 'don't panic' theme
>
> thanks

I'm shr-splash author.

Illume has nothing to do with boot splash screen. Don't search for it
in illume wrench.

AFAIK there is no nEo theme for shr-splash. In SHR are available only
simple, dontpanic, handy and niebiee. Qalee is also using shr-splash
and they have their own theme. I don't know anything about other
themes.

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos