Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:52:03 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 10:47 PM, c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I've only about finished adding all that I felt was needed. There is some
> testing that still needs to be done.
>  Once I get these basic features working reliably - I'll move on to adding
> more features as desired. So the wishlist is open :-)

I have problems with working with the contacts in this release, I currently
don't have the ability to ssh into the phone to more details, but when
launching the built in contacts Launcher crashes with a corruption error.
I'll have access to a machine that I can SSH into my phone and give an exact
error.  I did try removing the .launcher directory in my home directory to
see if it was just a problem with the database and the config files but that
didn't solve it.