Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:31:36 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:47 AM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Well, changing colours requires a local app theme and I'm not particularly
> savvy with the .edc concepts and themes.

You can change the whole them using different .edj file. Thats true.

You can also define color classes, and you can swap them out via
embryo scripting. you can pass events to embryo and receive too.
So communication between the gui code and the application is possible.

> Will take this on in a little while
> - after the basic features have been added. In the interim I remember having
> this issue with intone and the initial paroli releases.

Dont know what issue are you talking about;) Maybe I didnt try out
that old paroli?

Best regards,
 Laszlo