[Off Topic] Prepaid SIM Suggestions

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:34:13 CEST 2009

> I use
> medionmobile/alditalk which is the same price per MB.
> And they also offer a 24h-flat(throttled to 56kbit/s after 1GB) for 2EUR and a
> 30-days-flat(throttled after 5GB) for 15EUR.
> Especially the 24h-flat is perfect for a day trip and cheaper than a cup of
> coffee :D

This is quite interesting, how does getting one work?  Do most shops
carry them?  And can it be combined with voice/SMS operation?

Please bear with me, I looked over the site, but as I don't know any
German the details are elusive (And putting faith in google translate
for monetary related items is not something I enjoy).

I know that when I was in Italy, I could get a SIM with cash and a
passport, is it similar in DE or do I need a local credit card?

Kind regards,

Cameron