QtMoko images V8

FreedomSound sound.of.freedom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:43:21 CEST 2009

I found an issue with sim code request.

I generaly use my phone without a simcode. But today, I installed
Qtmokov8 and it didn't give me the hand.

At first, The touch screen didn't work on HomeScreen. I pressed the
AUX button, tried anything and came back at the HomeScreen. Here the
phone asked me for the SimCode but I had'nt one. I was blocked...

So, I toke my old phone to set a code in the simcard and put it back
in my FR. Restart it again. FR asked me instantly for my PIN code. I
did it and I could use the FR after validate.

Sorry for my poor english. I wish that you undertsand me.

Envoyé de mon iPhone