intone and symlinks

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 05:17:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> Just wanted to let you know c_c, that intone does not follow symlinks.

  There was an issue with some filesystems some time ago. To debug that, I
had disabled following symlinks and I found no solution to that problem.
  Let me recheck.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> Could intone be fixed to follow this symlink?

  You can add the original directory directly to Intone for now. I'll try
and fix this. Might take some time though - I'm a bit busy adding features
to launcher. Have you tried the new release?
Thanks.