Towards paperless geocaching - Advanced Geocaching Tool for Linux

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 06:42:23 CEST 2009

After using this app for a day of geocaching, I have to say it works quite
well!

My suggestions:
Request the 'Display' resource (or at least the CPU) while the program is
running.  This will keep frameworkd from blanking the screen/suspending when
you are looking for the cache!
Perhaps allow the user to mark whether they found or didn't find the cache,
and then allow the user to send all the data to geocaching.com later.

Thanks again for this app and introducing me to this hobby!
I'm having a blast!

-Dan Staley