intone and symlinks

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:18:45 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:17 AM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>
>> Just wanted to let you know c_c, that intone does not follow symlinks.
>>
>  There was an issue with some filesystems some time ago. To debug that, I
> had disabled following symlinks and I found no solution to that problem.
>  Let me recheck.

You can also lookup the symlink, and if required ask for user confirmation.

>> Could intone be fixed to follow this symlink?
>>
>  You can add the original directory directly to Intone for now. I'll try
> and fix this. Might take some time though - I'm a bit busy adding features
> to launcher. Have you tried the new release?
> Thanks.

MAybe just me, but I dont find an overview where each added directory is listed.
I always thought I can add only one directory (and its subdirectories).

Is the gui support it? If so, something needs to do, as its hardly discoverable.

I installed intone via opkg update; opkg install intone yesterday (in shr)
Dunno if its the latest or not. But pulled the additional requisites
automatically.

Best regards,
 Laszlo