Fwd: buzzfix in India

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Sep 2 14:04:23 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-09-02, śro o godzinie 13:57 +0200, Patryk Benderz pisze:
> [cut]
> > I actually wanted to mention 20Apr2009 when Rakshat first sent off a
> But April was in the past. How can you tell people that this party will
> be organized in the past? I don't get it, is it something wrong with me?
OK, i think i get it now. On April 20th there was an announcement only?
If so, i would change text on CU from:
"IDA Systems had announced buzz fix for Indian customers on Apr 20th"
to:
"On Apr 20th, IDA Systems had announced buzz fix for Indian customers.
Exact date of buzz fix is not known yet..."

--
Kind Regards,       Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
                    Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point