[QtMoko] Some QtMoko Questions

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Wed Sep 2 16:34:08 CEST 2009

another little idea for this; if the user said in (future) options, that he
want to let the sms be on sim, so may it's nice if he could then also select
"delete last sms on simcard when sim-storage full" and may a number for how
much sms should be deleted.

and as alternative, if he didn't want to delete them, the sms on simcard could
be synced for the qtmoko-db, as example on start and if the storage is full,
it just saved the sms to the qtmoko-db and doesn't touch the sim.

i will do that into the wiki later :)