Interesting Linux development for lower resources machines from Con Kolivas

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 17:35:39 CEST 2009

Hi,
  I used to use the -ck patches for my kernels while they were around and
they were always more responsive on my desktop than the standard kernels.
  If this makes the FR more responsive - its would be worthwhile trying -
just to see if it makes any difference at all.
  Now for someone to find the time to try this ;-)