Intone and lyrics with album art;)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 19:12:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> In that usecase (when I have 100-200 .mp3s) its really cumbersome to
> put each file its own directory.

 Thats true - though a shell script might help.

  Done. Try this binary.  http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3568093/intone intone

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> Ok, as elementary widgets are evas object anyway, they are placed in
> layers on evas canvas.
>
> By default every elementary widget is placed to layer 0. You only need
> to place the same sized entry widget on top of the existing one.
> And show/hide only means you manipulate the layering.
> <cut>

  Yup. That certainly does. Let me experiment a bit before I implement
something.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> So I would propose to have a minimal timing gui for it... <cut>

   Ok. This a reasonable amount of work - so let me find some time before I
start on this. And I will need to read up on the formats too. Thanks for all
the inputs. Particularly, the layers thingy. I was always a little unsure
about that.