FSO can't answer incoming call

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Wed Sep 2 19:30:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

There's an issue I have with fso for about a month already. About every 1 in
10 calls I receive, I can't answer. I hit the answer button, but nothing
happens. Litephone tells me the call is active, but the phone keeps ringing.
I've just upgraded frameworkd to the newest (shr-unstable), and it has
changed a little bit. Now the phone stops ringing immediately, but it keeps
vibrating. I'm not sure if the other side sees the call as active.

There's a minor chance that it's Litephone's fault, but the fact that the
phone stops ringing means that the 'Activate' message makes it to ogsmd.
There are no errors from dbus after 'Activate'.

I don't know if this is a known issue, but it's easy to notice if you use
thr FR every day. And it has been around for a long time. If no one has ever
seen this, I'll open a ticket and supply logs.

Michal