cellhunter - openbmap - opencellid revisited... (was Re: CellHunter is moving to a new server)

Thomas Landspurg t.landspurg at 8motions.com
Thu Sep 3 00:28:45 CEST 2009

  Again , and clarifiacation:

 ObenBMap have in fact less than 82963 cells (the 'trusted' cells),
the others are coming from OpenCellId! ;)

 OpenCellID: 433 574 cells
 CellHunter:  148 943 cells
 OpenBMap:  82 963 cells

 (sorry for talking the risk of being the 'bad' guy agin, but at the
end that's a little bit annoying)

  I would be fine also to reintegrate cells from CellsHunter into OpenCellID too