[QTMoko] V8 doesn't receive SMS

Tony McKeehan mckeea at rpi.edu
Thu Sep 3 20:20:19 CEST 2009

I just installed V8 of the QT Moko and overall I am very happy with it.
I've noticed that it is much faster than previous versions with QX
installed.

I do have a problem where SMS messages went unreceived. I should have
received 3 SMS messages, but QT Moko failed to notice them (and it was
connected to my phone network because I was able to make calls). Also,
the volume is very low for phone calls even after updating the
gsmhandset.state file to use values of 120.

Does anyone else have either of these problems?

-Tony