[shr-u] mplayer with glamo and audio working?

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:12:09 CEST 2009

"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> writes:
>> bluetooth GSM headsets work but with
>> inconveniences.
>
> that's putting it mildly.
> in its current state it is unsable. we had taht discussion a while ago in
> extenso.

Agreed. Not exactly unusable. I imagine if somebody is constantly
using only headset (i can actually imagine that, yes ;) ), it works
ok, one just needs to reestablish connection after resume and that's
easy to automate. But other than that, well...

If you guys tested the support right after it was written and didn't
wait for half a year probably the developers would fix the bugs fast,
now i'm afraid they're busy with other stuff.

>> What bluetooth doesn't work for you?
>
> the same as the last time taht discussion surfaced: headset.
> the idea of rebooting the entire phone just to switch from bt headset back
> to handset does not really fit the description of "working".

Yes, rebooting the phone is definetely over-stretching it, since
rebooting frameworkd is enough but other than that i agree.

> if that issue has been solved now, at least nothing was posted here.

He wrote about bluetooth support in general, not about the
headset. It's only headset support that has problems but the majority
of bluetooth functionality works ok, as far as i know. If something is
not working, feel free to report.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com