QtMoko - help fixing incomming call bug

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Sat Sep 5 16:45:06 CEST 2009

* Radek Polak wrote, Il 05/09/2009 08:35:
> Hi,
> i am trying to fix the bug, when there is sometimes no sound in incoming
> call after reboot. My guess is that alsa scenario is not applied
> correctly in this case. The problem is that i cant reproduce this issue
> reliably - and when i want to debug it, it simply disappears.

I use a little workaround (maybe you already know about that), it can
helps you to find a solution i think: when incoming the first call from
boot, there is no sound, of course, but i can manually switch from
speakerphone to headphone from the option. So when i switch 2 times, the
sound it's right :-)

I try to send to you the log anyway.

Thank you for your great effort on QtMoko, Radek.

--
Andrea