Small improvements suggestion to intone

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 08:46:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

Davide wrote:

> Now I can't add any single song to intone :(
>
> The same songs on a ext3 partition are recognised OK.

  There is some wierdness with scandir. Apparently it only returns the
correct type on ext 2,3 fs. With reiserfs - this doesn't happen. All
directories are hence not recgonised and hence so scanning takes place.
  I've made some changes that correctly calculates the type using stat().
Can you try the binary in the message above? It should solve the issues (but
might be a little slower - as if it could after the tag scanning bit :-).
Thanks