One second Openmoko boot?

Nikita V. Youshchenko yoush at debian.org
Sun Sep 6 16:47:42 CEST 2009

> > SHR uses always newest frameworkd from git, as frameworkd from git is
> > rather kept stable all the time ;)
>
> ok. brings me back to my old question: how does one create deban
> packages from git?

Debian packaging for fso components is done from git.
Pkg-fso repositories in git.debian.org are clones of repositories on
git.freesmartprone.org, with debian packaging files added on separate
branches.

Packages are built using git-builtpackage tool.

Currently native build is used; either on armel machine (either freerunner
itself, or debian armel autobuilder), or in qemu-pbuilder on any debian
system.
Cross build could be probably handled by emdebian tools - I did not try.

Nikita