One second Openmoko boot?

Nikita V. Youshchenko yoush at debian.org
Sun Sep 6 21:02:59 CEST 2009

> > Debian packaging for fso components is done from git.
> > Pkg-fso repositories in git.debian.org are clones of repositories on
> > git.freesmartprone.org, with debian packaging files added on separate
> > branches.
>
> could you give some step by step commands?
> how do i check out the most recent version with everything?

If we had "the most recent version with everything" in ready-to-build form,
that would have been already uploaded to debian :)

Sorry, no free time to write step-to-step guidelines.

Packaging repos are at git.debian.org (search for pkg-fso there).
See git manual [1] on how to clone those, add freesmartphone.org remote,
fetch from there and merge new code and debian packaging together.
See git-buildpackage manual [2] on how to use git-buildpackage.

[1] http://git-scm.com/documentation
[2] http://honk.sigxcpu.org/projects/git-buildpackage/manual-html/gbp.html

Nikita