[debian] help: working fso packages, anbody?

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Sep 7 11:26:36 CEST 2009

> Why not use packages from pkg-fso repository?

it's not 5.5?
and how is that in any way related to my question?

> And newer set is being prepared, you know.

so? that means i am not allowed to ask? and btw: the set is prepared for
weeks now and does not arrive, nor is there any schedule visible.
i understand the problems withg both man power and debian's way -- but i
reserve the right to make my own decisions and i certainly don't think
that "why don't you do b?" is a helpful answer to a question "has anyone
a?"

if that had happened, say, friday evening, i hadn't asked -- i got the
whole weekend to figure things out.
but since it happened sunday night with a week of little or no spare time
ahead, i need a working phone.