[SHR-Today] Accept call without unlocking

Jens Seidel jensseidel at users.sf.net
Mon Sep 7 16:54:02 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 04:43:59PM +0200, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
> On 9/7/09, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> > An observation - Ive lost a few calls (~5) now due to wsod on resume -
> > until this is fixed (and after so long, is it likely to ever be fixed?)
>
> WTF? WSOD still happening? What kernel do you use? o_O

Oh, yes, WSOD still happens.

But in contrast to the past the problem may vanish after a further suspend,
see http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2274 (Kernel regression: white
screen of death reappeared with 2.6.29).

I was suprised about the fact that one no longer has to restart to get again
a working state and verified it only a few hours ago. In general one needs
only one or two suspend iterations until the white screen vanished :-)

Jens