QtMoko - QX - "Unable to connect to X server"

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Mon Sep 7 23:23:41 CEST 2009

* Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote, Il 07/09/2009 22:51:

> So I quit TangoGPS and QX, did my changes.
> The I started QX again. But when I try to start TangoGPS now, I get
> this error message: QX - "Unable to connect to X server".
>
> What is wrong?

I have the same issue.

First time TangoGPS it's ok. Second time i get too the "Unable to
connect to X Server" message.

And also the panel page to launch QX, it's always behind if a push the
Aux button, also if i press quit button on it. It can't kill X, i
suppose, and the GUI it' always there waiting.

--
Andrea